Imagine what reliable bookkeeping can do ...
- Stop working after hours
- End your paperwork stress
- Confidence in knowing your bookkeeping is up to date
We will be your bookkeeping solution!
Welcome to Booksmart Bookkeeping Solutions
Imagine having your accounting system provide you with the information required to make decisions about your business in an efficient and timely manner.
Booksmart Bookkeeping Solutions understands the importance for business owners to have available to them up to date and accurate information. That is why when we take care of your bookkeeping requirements our aim is to produce results at the highest level, efficiently and accurately.
My name is Lori Hambridge and my business is Booksmart Bookkeeping Solutions. My office holds the following Certifications and Associations;
- Advanced Diploma in Accounting
- Registered BAS Agent
- Institute of Certified Bookkeepers Member
- Xero Certified Advisor
- Intuit Certified ProAdvisor
As a registered BAS Agent I am required to maintain accredited levels of bookkeeping. I continually update my skills, expertise and stay on top of legislation.
With over 15 years experience I guarantee a discreet professional service. I value good working relationships with my clients and care about their business.
We specialise in the setup of MYOB Accounting packages, Xero and Intuit Quickbooks online. We can customise the file to suit your business, provide subscriptions and continued support.
Our services include, but are not limited to the following;
- BAS & IAS preparation and lodgment
- Workers Compensation
- Bank & credit card reconciliations
- Debt collection
- Enter supplier invoices
- Supplier payments
- Inventory setup & management
- Cost imported goods
- Financial Reporting
- Payment Summaries & ATO Annual Report
- Taxable Payments Annual Report on Subcontractors
- Accounting software setup, customisation, subscriptions & support
- End of financial year preparation
What to expect from us?
The 1st Step is to contact us through this website.
- You will receive a phone call within 24 business hours.
- During this initial conversation, we will book a time to meet at your place of business free of charge.
2nd Step is to attend the meeting.
- At our first consultation you will be asked questions about your bookkeeping requirements and exactly what work will be performed.
- Generally, we want to know the scope of work and the expectations you have in mind.
How often do you want us to schedule you?
- Near the end of the consultation we will have identified the frequency of when we will work on your accounts.
- We offer Weekly, Fortnightly, Monthly and Quarterly schedules.
Will the work be performed on-site or off-site ?
- Generally we perform our work off-site in our office where we can work more efficiently. This saves you money in additional costs for travel and office facilities .
At the end of the day Booksmart Bookkeeping can produce the following reports:
The frequency of when these reports are produced will have been decided during our first consultation.
- Profit and Loss,
- Balance Sheet,
- Accounts Receivable (Debtors),
- Accounts Payable (Creditros),
Wednesdays are generally the day we will stop by your place of business to pick up your paperwork.
- To ensure we can keep to our schedule have your paperwork ready.
- Monthly and Quarterly clients will have a less frequent pickup schedule.
- Call-out fees may apply.
Since Booksmart Bookkeeping Solutions recognise that you and your particular situation are unique we are happy to work with you, in consultation, to custom tailor a bookkeeping solution to suit your needs.
Booksmart Bookkeeping Solutions
Lori HambridgePO Box 187
Huskisson NSW 2540
Ph: 0420 269 026
Outsource Your Bookkeeping
Ask us to call you
No obligation phone interview.
Fill out our enquiry form located at the top of this website and we will call you within 24 business hours.
As my full attention is required on your bookkeeping needs please do me a favour and use the enquiry form if you have a question. That way, when I answer my email you will get my full attention at that time.